This Vendor Agreement is made effective the date of registration
and/or payment for Vendor or Artist space at the 2018 Carolina Fan Expo
between RonJon Promotions (and any assigns, hereinafter known as the
"Host") and the individual or entity (the "Vendor").
NOW THEREFORE it is agreed:
WHEREAS RonJon Promotions is the
producer and promoter of the 2018 Carolina Fan Expo, located at
(hereinafter known as the "Building"), where the 2018 Carolina Fan Expo
will be conducted on February 3-4, 2018; and,
- Select Sportsplex
2018 Clement Blvd NW
Hickory, NC 28601
WHEREAS the Vendor is engaged in the business of selling products
and services of interest to attendees of ComicCons,
The Host will be conducting conducting the 2018 Carolina Fan Expo (the "Event") at the Building location on February 3-4, 2018. The Expo, to be held on February 4, 2018, will be open to the public from 10AM, and will close at 6PM on the same day.
Vendor desires to vend (selling goods and/or services) at and during the Expo, and has paid the Host a sum of money through PayPal or by other means/consideration for the for a license to vend at the Event.
The Host and Vendor parties both agree to the following terms:
- Vendor will be given access to the place that has been assigned to the Vendor at 7:30 AM on February 4, 2018, to set up the Vendor's station, goods to be sold, and anything else that is needed and customary to vend at that specific location.
- The Event will be held regardless of weather. Therefore, no refunds will be made for inclement weather conditions (rain, snow, ice, or other conditions). No refunds will be given.
- Vendor's station shall be clean and orderly, and shall follow all applicable laws and regulations of Catawba County and the State of North Carolina. By paying for space, Vendor acknowledges Vendor has all necessary sales and licenses in place to lawfully vend at the Event. Vendor is responsible for collecting, reporting and paying all applicable state and local sales tax for goods and services sold at the Event.
- Vendor's staff may exhibit that goods are for sale only while the staff is within the area of the vendor's specified location.
- Vendor's staff will be properly dressed and their appearance will be clean and neat and they shall conduct themselves in an orderly fashion.
- There is to be no loud distracting music, noise, and or sound amplification devices used by Vendor's staff at the above mentioned Event.
- Vendor will have access to the location for up to one hour following the conclusion of the Event to dismantle and remove all items brought to the Event by Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location free from trash and in similar condition that it was in before the Vendor was there.
- Vendor agrees to hold the Host free from any damages or claims that may develop in connection with participating in the Event.
- Host has the right to terminate this contract (without refund to the Vendor) and remove Vendor from the Expo and Builsings for inappropriate conduct, behavior, or items/services sold by the Vendor (as determined by the Host, who has the power to make such decision in the best interest of the Event and all parties involved).
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina, county of Mecklenburg, along with any applicable Federal Law.